Wednesday, January 28, 2015

TOD’S FALL WINTER 2015/16 MEN’S COLLECTION





Made in Italy: Tailoring and Technical Flair.

Tod’s presents their Fall Winter 2015/16 Men’s Collection at Milan Fashion Week in a beautiful Villa in the heart of the city. With live models wearing the latest pieces, it was by far my favourite presentation in Milan.





Another favourite were the printed gommino loafers displayed throughout the bookshelf library. I wouldn’t mind having this type of library in my room!


Another highlight for me were the impeccable coats and blazers, as well as a smashing line of sneakers that I cannot wait to get my hands on.







Also, stay tuned for a campaign shoot I did with Tod’s during my stay in Milan, showcasing the latest ready to wear pieces from their Fall Winter 2015/16 collection.

No comments: